Thursday 11 July 2024

I Am A Fighter -Part 3


This article is being written from neither from hospital nor from bed, but from the comfor of home, sitting on rocking chair in balcony surrounded by my plants.

Since I was doing fine, maintained my walks of 5k steps daily so I was sent home to recoup. I am yet being fed by RT, oral intake of plain water has started.

As I had said in my earlir article the journey is long, path arderous. I pray to Amighty to give me strength and walk the path with me. 

Once back do not expect things are the same as when you left for hospital, because then you were the boss now you are not. Believe me if you have a good family who takes care of everything like my daughter is doing, relaxing and let day pass by without any responsibility is very very comforting. 

What is important is that you are rest assured that people are there to do all the work, just lay back and focus on recouping.

On 11th july few staples of chest were removed, swollen cheek was drained of the accumulated fluid. 

I am lucky that I got very good private nurse who takes care of my cleaning, medicines, feed and plays cards with me. 

When RTfeed starts in the begining it does cause some loose motions, it is due to sudden chage of food which is "Resource" powder mixed with water. Nothing to worry. It settles down eventually. 

It does get frustrating that you can not communicate normally. Everytime you want to say something type on mobile or write on paper. Cumbersome but will get used to it. It is matter of 3 weeks max.

Remember to reach the hill top one has to navigate steep ascending path. Our path is not only steep but narrow also. No scope of looking left and right, just look forward towards your goal.

 My dear friends being brave and having invincible spirit are the keys  to come out winner. 


Be a Fighter.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and brave thoughts...absolutely true ...a strength of mind like yours and support of family does wonders...

    ReplyDelete