Friday 31 December 2021

My Sunshine

 My Sunshine


When you were in cradle,

I asked you,

Who are you?

You gurgled your reply,

With beatific smile,

Today I know who are you,

You are my Sunshine.


                   You choose to keep quite

                   Or say few words,

                   Even they mean lots,

                   To me and my world.

                  

  Your naughty smile,

  Your twinkling big eyes,

  Stirs in me,

  The hidden child.

 

             Let's have fun,

             Have fun together,

             And bring the house,

             Upside down,

             'nd enjoy the faces,

             Of everyone,

             Plastered with frown,

             I dream all this,

             With my eyes open and shut,

             And then it wrenches my gut,

             For you are far away.


Your Hi and bye,

To daadi and daada,

Your innocently imploring,

Asking permission to Tabet & TV

Melts my heart,

Your flying kiss given as bribe,

Is most coveted big reward,

For being your grandmother.


                     When you grow up,

                     Come of age,

                     I want you to remember,

                     That your grandma,

                     Loved you,

                     Adored you,

                     Doted on you,

                     And will keep on doing so,

                     Till eternity.


My bubbly munchkin,

My heart and soul,

With all earnestness,

And candor,

I ask and pray to Almighty,

When I grow old,

I hold your hand,

Not a walking stick,

For support.


Miss you,

love you,

My sunshine.


With BIIGG KISS


Your's Daadi 


2 comments: