Thursday 30 December 2021

My Little Princess

 My little princess


When the flower blooms,

I think of you,

When butterfly flits over it,

I remember you,

The colorful beauty of both,

Remind me of you,

Yet they are no match,

To you.


              You are my Masha,

              You are my Red Riding Hood,

              But no no no,

              My Snow White,

You are not 'cause,

              You are more beautiful,

              But not timid like her,

              You know how to fight,

              For your right,

              And I love you for that.

            

You are my Radha,

Because you love my Krishna,

When I say prayers,

Morning and evening,

It reminisce me of you,

Of the purity of your heart,

Of the way you envoke,

Almighty before repose.


               The flower falls off after bloom,

               The butterfly flies away,

               But you my little angel,

               Keep blooming day by day,

               Let the grace and beauty,

               Adorn you always.

              

   Keep on fluttering,

   O My beautiful butterfly,

    In the garden of my heart,

    In the blooming field,

    Of my mind.


                My princess,

                My darling,

                My heart has no bounds,

                When it comes to showering,

                Love and blessings on you.


        With tight hug and kisses

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

        Your NAANI   



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful word from a beautiful naani for the most beautiful girl Mihika. Lovely love filled composition straight from the heart..

    ReplyDelete