Tuesday 25 December 2018

Who Are You


Who are you? I asked.
He gave no reply,
Why do I have such love,
And longing for you?
He kept quiet,
Or was he really quiet?
Was it the figment,
Of my imagination,
Because,
I have not met him,
Never seen him,
Oh have not even been,
Anywhere near him.
It was indeed my imagination,
A dream most pleasant.
Yes I was dreaming,
I am with him,
Hugging him,
Kissing him,
Cuddling him,
His smile bringing sunshine,
In the eve of my life.
Then the babbling wakes me up,
My daydreaming comes to an end,
He is near me,
My love of my life
Lying on mat,
Next to me.
I look at him,
And am rewarded by,
Most beautiful toothless smile.
My heart melts,
I get my answers,
I hug him,
Take him with me,
To the dream world of mine.
Listening to gurgling sound,
Endless chattering.
I forget that I have to return back,
From dream world.
My reverie is broken,
By a loud scream,
Reminding me,
It is feeding time,
Oh my baby you give me,
such beautiful looks,
My elf,
My Ajay,
You are love of my life.
You are my sunshine.

2 comments: